EDT & Dead on Demand
EDT is a global leader in deliver on site data erasure and overwrite services World Wide
Ensconce Data Technology (EDT) was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH USA. The company’s founders developed a charter to be recognized as the last word in data protection. EDT’s focus is on providing solutions to properly sanitize hard drives before they are disposed or redeployed.
All EDT products are manufactured under the company’s Dead on Demand™ label. This label assures that the user always retains care, custody and control of their hard drive and the drive data was destroyed beyond forensic reconstruction. EDT’s Dead on Demand™ solutions meet the requirements for a fail-safe decommissioning strategy.
- Partners and customers benefit from EDT’s “Patent Pending” Algorithm that erases SSD’s though a certified process.
- A member of National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) which holds many certifications through ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 and IS) 14001:2004.
- EDT delivers a comprehensive portfolio of on-site “Data Erasure” and IT asset disposition services to Fortune 500 entities and Government Agencies.
- Our focus ensures delivery and compliance with all Global Data privacy and Waste Management laws.
- EDT has global reach and is a privately owned company located in Portsmouth, NH – USA
- EDT’s Patent Pending Algorithm and Appliance ensures complete transparency and auditability throughout service delivery at your facilities.