Avoid Self-Inflicted Losses
By Properly Decommissioning Solid State Drive and Magnetic Drive Data. Inadequate destruction can result in lost business, damaged reputation, civil and criminal liability.Contact Us
Prevent Embedded Malware
Erase drives prior to deployment, to ensure that they are Malware Free.Contact Us
EDT & DEAD ON DEMAND
Ensconce Data Technology (EDT) was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH USA. The company’s founders developed a charter to be recognized as the last word in data protection. EDT’s focus is on providing solutions to properly sanitize Solid State Drives (SSD) and Magnetic Drives (HDD) before they are disposed or redeployed.
All EDT products are manufactured under the company’s Dead on Demand™ label. This label assures that the user always retains care, custody and control of their SSD and HDD data and the drive data was destroyed beyond forensic reconstruction.
Powered by Secure Erase
Secure Erase: Best Hard Drive Decommissioning Process Available
- An IT Utility Tool that triggers the Secure Erase Command that is embedded in SSD and Magnetic Drive firmware that ensures that all data is erased, not just overwritten.
- DS-200’s default routine for older hard drives and other interfaces is triple overwrite.
- Ensures that all drives are erased prior to deployment, to ensure that they are Malware Free.
- Avoids conflict created by the OS and BIOS
A Robust, Portable IT Utility Tool
These are the Requirements for a Fail-Safe Decommissioning Strategy
- Destroy Data Beyond Forensic Recovery with Secure Erase
- Maintain Absolute Care, Custody and Control™ of the Process
- Provide a Certification Feature with a Defendable Audit Trail
- Ensure that the Process is Scalable and Easy to Implement
- Provide a Green Solution, Reformat & Re-image for Redeployment
DS-200 Meets All Five
Government agencies need to protect the private information of its citizens as well as classified data from both internal and external threats.
In military operations, it is vital that secure deletion of sensitive data is fast, easy and effective.
Corporate data erasure is an important component of protecting clients, employees and information.